Friday, April 4, 2008

FIGURE IT OUT

It's been long time that i hadn't get in my blog since which it had some problems. But i have figure it out yet when last night i tried to used the same approach on IE of my pc. So i can get in it at last. But i still don't know which the problem is though i have solved the problem with another program. I suppose that the firefox is useless compare with the IE now. Aiks... But fortunately, i can keep writing my mind and sense on blog again, a secret way of hiding something i want. That's why i don't use Q-ZONE for it. Of course there are still really many friends can watch my articles, but that's ok, at least, whatever you writen down there should be seen by the readers. Don't let the mind or sense disappear, and sometimes i have to make it use of practise english like now!~ :) Good luck everybody, hope you will have a nice day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrates!I hope this nice situation can last forever. :D

Chobits said...

That's why you seldom update you blog recently. Ha~ Hope now you can be able to update often, take care~

donald said...

Haha, i will do my best to continue it.