Wednesday, March 5, 2008

WISH LIST

As a student of learning english,i'm glad to share the beautiful articles to all of you.This is what i read in a interesting magazine.

I wish you smiles to fill your mind
And peace to fill your heart
I wish you good friends by your side
And faith that won't depart

I wish you laughter in your life
And pride in all you are
I wish you dreams both day and night
To reach for-near and far

I wish you patience to achieve
And joyful company
I wish you goodness in your life
That you always see

I wish you sunshine memories
All lights, warm, bright, and true
I wish you blessing multiplied
And love to smile on you

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All are nice blessings,all are I like to be. :)

Chobits said...

Meaningful poem.

Hope we achieve all the blessings.=)