Saturday, February 23, 2008

MY ANSWER

Have u noticed anything in your life was changing bit by bit?For instance,your customs your actions even your answers with the same questions.Yes?NO?Of course as we all know lives is changing bit by bit when we are unconscious.However,this changes some are good and others are not.
Today noon my father asked me a question:HAVE YOU TAKE ENOUGH MONEY INTO YOUR POCKET?I think all people will know his meaning is want to give me enough money for pass my free day.But i said:Yes,i have.In fact,there is RMB85 into my pocket,it's really not enough to a boy aged 23 and without work in this month.If before 1year ago,i would say:NO!Even though there were much money into my pocket,becasue then he would give me more.But after 1year the answer has changed.I don't want my father to give me money that he got earned of hard working.I am a big boy graduated by SHANGHAI PYSICAL EDUCATION UNIVERSITY.And i really have enough abilities to live in the city.So when i realised the question and the change,i felt this change of mine is very strong.Maybe i will be never change this answer again as the change looks like yesterday's.
How about your feeling?Tell me...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

your answer is also telling us that you have clearly known about your responsibilities,much more clearer than any other time.That also means that you will not be failed the society because you have understood the rules of living.You'll have a nice life.Just giving yourself more confidence. :)

donald said...

i always get known about something like these slowly,and it isn't the rules of living,because not all of the bodies like me.

Chobits said...

That mean you are big boy, you have grown up and more mature already. You are not selfish but standing on your dad side, thinking about his hard earn money and worrying about him. You are an obedience son. But you know what, making yourself hungry isn't the right way, maybe you can just borrow from your dad and pay him back next time if you really don't have enough money to spend ok? 乖~~

donald said...

heyhey,dun worry bout me,im ok,and i use less money.im not a little boy now.haha~~

Anonymous said...

Chobits,
you'll never be worry about him for that matter.He's a man who never let his stomach be free even he only has a pence.Wakakaka...

Anonymous said...

of course everyday we will changing a bit by a bit,not matter is bad or good it onl depends on your mind concept.just believe to your decision!!